Precision Rifle CQ (Close Quarters) Match
--Runs on the second Saturday of each month--
May 9th AR Precision/ Practical match
This match will be held in place of the regular CQ match, it will be 6 stages and will stress both precision and practical AR shooting skills. Know your zero! The targets will be from 20 to 400 yards and the match will be limited to 24 shooters.
We will try something different for this match, we will have teams of 2 with a combined score, however, the teams will be chosen at RANDOM. Come out to the match and have some fun with your AR.
Sign up is at 0830 with safety briefing and match starting at 0900. Please note we will need some extra binoculars and spotting scopes with tripods.
BASIC RULES FOR THE MATCH:
1. Any AR platform rifle can be used, any caliber
2. You may ONLY use one rifle for the match
3. Arrive zeroed, YOU MAY NOT ZERO AT THE RANGE PRIOR TO THE MATCH!
4. The round count will be 40 rounds, bring extra ammunition
5. You may only use a bipod when seated at a bench
6. You may only use field type equipment for support (rolled up coats, backpacks, clothing, etc.) no sandbags or shooting sticks are allowed, shooting slings may be used
7. Rangefinders are OK
8. Know your come ups for long range shooting!
9. The match will have 6 stages, from high precision shooting to tactical type shooting
10. Team mates can/ should help each other during the match- one stage requires BOTH shooters to fire together
Please let us know if you intend to shoot the match, due to the limit on the number of shooters.
Any questions or to sign up call/email Shawn @ 970-309-9772 or email@example.com
NOTE: Range is open to members, provided all safety rules are followed and member advises Division Chair of their arrival to coordinate cease-fires, etc.